Monday, August 9, 2010

#18

\\for the ladies//

What a weekend. Good lord. As a result, I'm currently vegging out in my bed trying to gather lost thoughts from the past few days. It all started on Friday and ended last night... late last night!
//
But, alas, there is light at the end of the tunnel and I cant be selfish enough to just talk about my mindless adventures of my late life, I have to pay respect, respect to all the ladies out there. Today is 'booby day' (as its politely put in my calendar) and this is my respectful shout out to all the lovely ladies of the word... Cheers B^$%#
//
As a person who always believes you cant rock up to a party with out a little something something, I present to you some fresh, cuts from some 'up and coming' lads.
Busy listening to them now and they are RAW!
//
Give them a listen and list your favorite. Im out of here.
//
Brick City
GO...

\\Blitzkrieg//

\\Half-Life//

29 comments:

  1. Half-Life...My God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half life link down :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. << BLITZKRIEG >>
    He can be my disc jockey any time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blitzkrieg. The best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blitzkrieg ...I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blitzkrieg. does not get better than this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blitzkrieg vote... Solid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blitzkreig is just insane, craziest mix ever! My god you legend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blitzkrieg jou eina Deuschen.
    can you dig it. amped.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blitzkrieg the winner hands DOWN

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blitzkrieg.....
    Half-life tracks are rad but mixing is average
    anybody can throw together acoupla songs on VDJ but only a few can do it properly;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. blitzkrieg, you rock!! keep going!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. definately blitzy! Hot DANG

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nah half-life...his tunes are FILTH!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. half life tracks are ILL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blitzkrieg all the way!!!!

    bRiCk CiTy GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. blitzkrieg. i want his/her/its babies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blietzkrieg uber alles! was that right? Anyway great stuff there

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blitz is King! S.D.M

    ReplyDelete
  21. blitzkrieg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Half-Life!!!!!!!!! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hmmmm, sounds like its from virtual DJ or something along those lines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. half-life, minimal originality. basically shambala 2009 mix. Blitzkrieg has got this1 tied down. vote

    ReplyDelete